This Class Has Been Cancelled!
Got a great idea that the world NEEDS to know about? We want to hear what you have to say!
Now is your chance to tell a crowd of people at the 2nd annual event. 6 Empowered Citizens will be chosen to speak for 15 minutes on a subject of your choice. What’s on your mind? Please prepare your talk and tell us! The winning presentation will receive $100.
Audition session–for being chosen to talk–will be held on Monday, March 23, 2020, from 5:00 – 9:00 PM
If you are interested in auditioning, email email@example.com to reserve your 15-minute spot.Have a question? call Jill at 513-250-4105. There are 20 audition spots open so don’t wait! Of those 20, six people will be chosen to present their ideas at the EmpowerU Class on Thursday, April 2, 2020.
Applicants will have the chance to present their idea in 15 minutes or less at an audition session:
We prefer the following:
- That you present your idea with as few note cards as possible
- That your presentation is final and ready to go when you speak. Please don’t go over 15 minutes
- Powerpoint Presentations are allowed to be used
- You will be micro-phoned in a controlled studio.
- Your idea should be a BIG idea—something that would be a positive change for your City, County, The World.
Please start thinking about and working on your presentation! EmpowerU and the world wants to hear what you have to say.